Come let Crossroads Team of Tutors improve your childs academic outcome!
Please Contact Us About a Free 30 minute introductory session
About Crossroads Academics
Crossroads Academics is educational services company located in Garland, Texas. Crossroads has been in the Garland area for 6 years helping Dallas-Fort Worth Youth achieve their academic and collegiate goals.
Crossroads Academics Core Values are:
- Christ - Christ is at the center of every educational session. Tutors come to serve youth to ensure their success.
- Success - Every youth has great potential to excel academically. We will challenge your child, in tutoring, to see beyond their homework challenge and believe in themselves.
- Accountability - Parents, teachers, and tutors can influence a youth academic success by each holding the youth accountable. Crossroad maintains contact with all three to ensure that success academic success is achieved.
Interested in learning more?
Curry Jones is a native of Houston, Texas. Curry has a Bachelor's Degree in Biology (minor in Chemistry) from Wiley College, in Marshall, Texas. Curry also has a Master’s of Science degree in Public Health from the University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine. Curry has been providing educational services to K through 12 students for over 17 years in the States of Washington, Georgia, and Texas.
Crossroads Academics ® 350 Oaks Trail Suite 209, Garland, TX 75043
Mariana Flores is a native of Garland, Texas. She is a college junior at the University of Texas at Arlington pursuing a degree in Computer Science. Ms. Flores has experience working as a private math tutor in subjects ranging from elementary math to calculus.
Esbeida Jaimes was born in Toluca, Mexico and resides in Garland, Texas. Ms. Jamies is currently a student at the University of Texas at Arlington pursing her Bachelor of Arts degree in marketing with a concentration in business. Ms. Jamies has been providing educational services to youth since graduating from high school.
Joan Radicchi is a native of Hackensack, New Jersey. Joan has a Bachelor degree from Seton Hall University in elementary education, with an emphasis in english and american literature. Joan taught a number of years in the State of New Jersey before relocating to the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Assistant Teacher / SAT Instructor, Catholic Community Services Youth Tutoring Program, Seattle, Washington
- SAT Instructor, Pacific Lutheran University’s Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement (MESA) program,
- SAT Instructor, The Thurston Group of Washington State, Olympia, Washington
- Independent SAT Instructor, Lithonia, Georgia
- SAT Instructor, Mount Hebron Missionary Baptist Church, Garland, Texas
Ms. Flores has also helped students prepare for the math portion of entrance exams such as the SAT / PSAT, ACT, Health Education Systems Inc (HESI) RN Exam, Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET), Accuplacer, and TAKS / STAAR. Ms. Flores serves as an independent math tutor, and also provides support to Crossroads Academics.
Ms. Jamies has served as an elementary teacher’s assistance for two year and a teacher assistant at Garland ISD's summer camp for one year. Ms. Jamies, who is bilingual in both Spanish and English, has experience teaching elementary and middle school math and Spanish. Ms. Jamies motto is “We do logic NOT magic.”